Corporate Retirement Plans
You need a flexible approach to establish and maintain your company retirement plan benefits.
We understand that many factors are involved in selecting and implementing the right retirement plan for you and your employees. We offer a flexible approach to assist you in developing a retirement plan solution tailored to your needs. Depending on your objectives, we can work with you in the capacity of an independent advisor consultant or as a plan fiduciary. Because we do not offer proprietary products, we provide you with access to the nation’s leading 401(k) and corporate retirement plan providers.
Independent Advisor Consultant Services
Working as an independent advisor consultant, we can assist you in selecting the right plan for your needs and those of your employees. We offer these and other retirement plan options:
- 401(k) and other qualified defined contribution plans
- Defined benefit plans
- Non-qualified executive compensation plans
Plan Fiduciary Services
As investment advisor representatives with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA - LPL Financial) and ACCREDITED INVESTMENT FIDUCIARY® (AIF®) we are able to implement policies and procedures that meet a defined standard of care for company sponsored retirement plans. We provide a comprehensive overview of fiduciary standards of excellence, asset allocation, investment policy statements, vendor searches, investment performance measurement and 401(k) fee benchmarking.
We offer insight and experience in the following key areas of retirement plan management.
We help you bring your plan into line with the highest fiduciary standards, then monitor and provide support to help you maintain these standards, with services including:
- Fee/Expense benchmarking versus peer group to help eliminate any unreasonable fees
- Fiduciary Assessment
- Annual Service provider benchmarking
- Access to our proprietary Request for Proposal (RFP) and service provider RFP database to conduct RFPs as needed
- 404(c) review and compliance and safe harbor consultations
- Independent quarterly monitoring report versus peer group
- Investment Policy Statement design, including purpose, objectives, roles and responsibilities, investment selection and monitoring, and watch list criteria
Investment analysis. We manage a blue ribbon list of top investment performers for investment lineup selection or replacement
We help your plan create and adapt key plan documents including:
- Investment Policy Statement
- Quarterly independent monitoring reports
Participant Education and Communication
We help you give your employees the tools, education and investment options that provide them with a better understanding of their company retirement plan as well as their investment options.
Contact us today to learn more about our flexible approach to meeting your retirement plan needs. We will be happy to discuss how we can help you address your objectives, provide more detail on the full range of services we offer and how we are compensated for the various services provided.